So this post has been has been a long process, but a post I have been excited at putting it together. For me this type of content is a symbol of what I want this blog to become. A professional fashion and beauty almost magazine like blog. So this post is just a start. This is quite a new thing for me and I’m pushing myself out of my comfort zone, but this is something I need to do for myself.
So my first street style outfit is my take on the massive athleisure trend. I find it a slightly confusing trend myself as some places advertise it a way to wear your gym gear as a casual outfit and others basically say it’s a new version of Sports Lux. So when I recently purchased the new Clarks Originals Trigenic Flex shoes I used this as my inspiration for my outfit. The Trigenic Flex shoes are the comfiest I have ever bought, they are made to fit around your foot by their tailor made last and they assist with the natural movement of your foot. I went for a casual outfit to work with the trainer look of the shoes. My outfit featured as follows:
- Leather Jacket from Zara (a couple of years old)
- Roll Neck Sriped Long Sleeve Top from Marks and Spencer – £30
- Black Ankle Grazer Dungrees from New Look – £27
- Burgundy ‘Miss Chantal’ satchel from Clarks (discontinued)
- ‘Vesper’ (QuayXShay) from Quay Australia – £40
Until next time